Placeholder image

Housing Disrepair

housing disrepair

Do you rent your home from a Housing Association or your Local Authority? Have you been left with problems that are hazardous to you and your family's health? All too often your complaints are ignored leaving you to continue living in poor conditions. If you've experienced:

Water Leaks

Pest Infestation

Damp & Mould

A Faulty Boiler

Structural Defects

You don't have to put up with it. You're entitled to live in a well-maintained property, after all, you're paying the rent. Amanda Cunliffe Solicitors can help you get your home fully repaired and decorated. We can also claim compensation for the whole time you have been living in sub-standard conditions, together with cash to replace your family's personal belongings that may have been damaged. We can also reclaim the rent you have paid during the disrepair period or alternatively get any arrears written off over the same period.

If you feel you have a claim, get in touch and we'll provide a completely free review. Our team will then work hard to claim the compensation you deserve on a No Win No Fee basis.